The INPOSO (One in each discipline) is initiating an award to meritorious teachers working in the Universities and the Colleges in recognition of their meritorious services. INPOSO Best Teacher Award will be facilitated in the fields of Pharmaceutical Sciences / Science / Nursing / Medical / Dental Sciences / Engineering. The Award carries a Memento and Certificate.
- The applicant must be life member of INPOSO.
- A teacher should put in a minimum of 10 years of teaching services.
- He / she must be engaged in active teaching and research activities.
- Teachers who retired during the previous academic year shall also be eligible.
- Commitment to and excellence in academic and research word.
- Research contributions, publications, books, presentations etc.
- Professional recognition, awards etc.,
- Involvement in student welfare activities, extension, consultancy and other co- and –extracurricular activities. Honesty, integrity, conduct, character and ability to get along with the colleagues, students and others.
Process for Award
A person desirous for applying INPOSO best teacher award shall apply in writing, giving details about him / herself along with detailed CV to the President. The application will be forwarded to Scientific Advisory committee, for decision.
Note: The decision to accept or reject any application will reside with scientific advisory committee, the decision of the Scientific Advisory Committee shall be final.