The International Research Society Promotion of Science (Reg No: SOR/GNR/268/2013-14) was founded in 2013 to provide a forum for the Scientists as well as an avenue to widen their horizon by exchange of knowledge and application of techniques.
The International Research Society Promotion of Science
The headquarter of the Society is located in at #29, SHIG – 02 D, 5th Phase, Yelahanka New Town, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
The aims and objectives of the Society shall be.
- To promote science and technology amongst people of all age groups.
- To impart knowledge in various fields of science, technology and related areas.
- To inspire and encourage younger generation to discover their talents in various fields of science and technology and help them to excel in them.
- To aid, establish or collaborate with any educational institution, society, association, academy, corporate body or any individual for the promotion of science and technology.
- To impart, teach and set up and provide facilities for learning in various fields of science and technology by starting study centers of various national and international universities.
- To undertake consultancy work, studies, survey and research work and prepare reports of its own or on behalf of any other institution or organization.
- To purchase, take on lease, accept as gift or otherwise acquire any land or building, which may be necessary or convenient for the purpose of fulfillment of the aims and objective of the Society.
- To make such grants as the Society may think fit for the promotion of science and technology amongst the people.
- To grant scholarships, stipend, assistance or loan to deserving and needy students and other persons for pursuing science and technology.
- To establish science laboratories, science museum, lecture halls etc. for the promotion of science and technolog.
- To organize lectures, seminars, study tours etc. for the promotion of science and technology, to award fellowships to distinguished dignitaries, scientists, academicians in recognition of their service to the various specializations of science.
- To function purely on charitable basis and to run the Society on “no profit no loss‟ basis.
- To encourage development and training in medical, science, engineering and technology.
- To print, publish and circulate research journals, periodicals, books, papers, reports and other technical or related to science and technology.
- To conduct competitive examinations and allot financial assistance to elegible candidates to encourage and motivate the students to take up higher studies and research.